Friday, November 16, 2012

The Ever Growing To Be Read Pile!

TBR List 

Is book buying an addiction? I really think it is.  Every time I go into Chapters I always seem to leave with a book, at least with one ..... or possibly five.  

Here are some of my to be reads: 

  1. The Host - Stephenie Meyer
  2. The Eternal Ones  - Kristen miller
  3. Game Of Thrones series (will take me ages, but love the TV series) - George R. R. Martin
  4. The Ring of Solomon ( Bartimaeus trilogy) - Jonathan Stroud
  5. Rage of the Fallen book 8 (Last Apprentice Series) - Joseph Delaney
  6. Grimalkin the Witch Assassin book 9 (Last Apprentice Series) - Joseph Delaney
  7. Lure of the Dead book 10 (Last Apprentice Series) - Joseph Delaney
  8. The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern
  9. The Sisters Brothers - Patrick DeWitt
  10. The Night Watch - Sergei Lukyanenko  
  11. Waking the Witch - Kelly Armstrong 

Even with all these books I still have to get around to reading I know I will be getting more probably before I even finish one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment