Friday, October 19, 2012

Hello!


With all the excitement of starting a blog, I just jumped right into a movie review without introducing myself first, very sorry about that.  

My name is Nicole, nice to meet you and thank you for reading my blog. Hopefully we can talk about books, movies and maybe even the occasional video game with each other.  That is the reason after all why I started to blog or more like aspire to blog.  I'm still learning how this all works after all.  

Originally I wanted to create a YouTube channel or (BookTube) channel because I love watching YouTube videos on what people are reading, the reviews and what new books people got.  That I thought I could totally do that as well.  But sadly when I made "practice" book reviews I didn't feel like I was myself so that is a work in progress.  Maybe one day I'll make a video and be confident enough to post it but till then I'll be here just a typing away.  My friend actually suggested blogging to me, I never thought I could do it because I'm not a very good writer.  My grammar skills are horrible and I'm not a very good speller either.  I will try my best to make sense but in reality I won't. 

I hope to start reading the Host soon by Stephenie Meyer, since it is going to be made into a movie after all so I got to know what its all about. I know I'm a little late to start reading this book. But I wasn't sure if it would be something I'd like on a side note: my goodness it looks massive! Totally could kill a zombie with that book. I'll have to remember that just in case for a zombie apocalypse.

For movies I'm so looking forward to the Hobbit I know its a ways away (well not that many ways anymore really) but still the excitement is in my heart.
  
I started watching American Horror story,  oh my goodness it scared me but I love it.  Season two just started and even though I've only seen two episodes of season one I still watched the season premiere anyway what a risk taker I am.  Nothing got spoiled or anything I believe its kinda like a prequel of sorts.  

Lastly for video games on the Xbox 360 I'm so looking forward to Assassins Creed 3, till then I'm playing Darksiders and get ready for it Pokemon White 2 ooooh my goodness cool kid right here.


Thank you once again for reading my blog 
Hope you have an Awesome! day 





No comments:

Post a Comment